Our client is a company founded in Silicon Valley, USA. They provide various IT products and services such as quality assurance, applications and software development, content moderation. Their office in Hanoi is urgently looking for a Senior Unity Visual Effect Artist to improve the quality of the artistic vision of the games. He/she will work closely with the Art Director and be a part of the international creative team.
The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Ensure the interfaces, items and characters effects are completed in time with the desired quality.
- Participate in the full production pipeline of the animation and visual effects, from the prototyping to the final package.
- Work closely with the designers and programmers to ensure that effects are in line with the
concept to ensure the consistency of the art style and the best experience for players.
- Prepare the animation reference sources and guidelines, as well as other related documents.
You are the one we are looking for if you meet these requirements:
- Have solid knowledge or experience with animation theories and techniques.
- Have the ability to work with Unity to create and implement visual effects
- Have the fundamental design skills and a good sense in aesthetic
- Have skills in storyboarding, 3D modelling or texturing is a plus
Applications will be treated in total confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.