Our client is one of the leading financial company in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and an innovative culture. Due to their technology application advancement, they are urgently looking for a Senior Technological Risk Management Staff, which has the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare the necessary documents and apply proper measurement methods in order to detect the risks and manage the risk in the aspect of technology in the company.
- Deploy technological risk assessments.
- Regular monitor and report on the condition of the risk management system as well as the technological condition of the company.
- Participate in the cooperation between the company and the authorities in the company's risk assessment and management activities.
- Complete the assigned tasks and contribute to technical projects according to the assignment from the manager.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have Bachelor's or relevant degree in the field of IT or Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Have strong knowledge or experience in IT system and technological risk management, especially the products, methods, regulations, standards and procedures in this field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the field of technological risk management, Fintech QA or internal control.
- Have knowledge about IT management and data management standards such as COBIT, PCI DSS, ISO27001, ITIL,…
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.