Our Client is an international technology company which provides IT products & services for large corporations all over the world. In order to enhance the performance of the providing solutions, they are looking for a Solution Architect.The ideal candidate will demonstrate broad expertise across multiple domains, solution areas, and industries, and in-depth knowledge of complex solutions and offerings. The role will have the responsibilities including:
- Providing technical instructions for the solution team
- Demonstrates broad expertise with in-depth knowledge of complex solutions.
- Quantify the needs of customers, third parties and internal systems to throughly understand the required qualifications of the solution.
- Using innovative technologies to set up and update complex solutions applied for customers, third parties and internal systems.
- In charge of risk management and technical overview for cross domain solutions;
- Ensure the quality transformation plans and solutions are delivered;
- Participate and complete other related tasks to ensure high-quality service
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Information Technology, or Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 8 years experience in relevant positions;
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions both internally and externally
- Deep knowledge in IT solutions architecting using Microsoft .Net;
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud and Azure, SQL/BI;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Demonstrated excellence facilitating company design & awareness sessions focused on complex application solution architectures;
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact number as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.