Navigos Search's Client is a outsourcing company founded in Switzerland, which has many close partners operating in Europe, America and Asia. They provide various categories of software products for enterprises. In order to scale up their team and enforce their resource, they are opening vacancies for Senior ERP Software Developers.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Cooperate with clients and other departments to comprehensively understand the business requirements as well as technical requirements, thereby decide the development orientation and the proper scope of adjustment
- Support the team leader to manage the team, participate in training on job, supporting and providing supervision for junior developers in the team.
- Participate in programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV software
- Plan, design, develop, conduct testing to maintain and constantly improve the asset management software and application system.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in ERP software development using Microsoft Dynamics NAV, C/AL, .NET and MS SQL server
- Have leadership experience.
- Have fluent English (verbally and in written), can communicate fluently with foreign clients.
- Used to work with foreign clients or work in a multi-culture company
- Can work in a professional manner, be an independent and responsible team member.
The company offer many types of perks and benefits for their employees:
- Various bonus scheme, including quarter bonus, year-end bonus, bonus upon good performance or qualified certificates.
- Flexible working time (9:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Health care and social insurances in accordance with national regulations.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.