Our client is one of the leading financial company in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and an innovative culture. Due to their technology application advancement, they are urgently looking for a (Senior/Junior) Security Engineer, which has the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Consult, test and assess the information security system
- Deploy solutions to ensure information security.
- Develop information security policies, rules, and standards.
- Participate in deploying security standards such as PCI, ISO for periodically testing and scanning.
- Update new technologies to ensure the system is safe and protected against new types of risks in the market.
- Properly deal with information security problems
You are invited to send us your most updated profile if you meet these requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a security engineer
- Have a Bachelor's or relevant degree in the field of technology or telecommunication.
- Understanding system security standards and testing methods
- Have knowledge of searching, analyzing and seeking for the disadvantages and weak connections in the system, system issues preventing and resolving.
- Strong knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, OS, web applications.
- Have a critical mindset, planning skills, and have experience in process management