MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Navigos Search's client a very potential corporation in Vietnam to operate in different industries including real estate, retail,… Our goal is to build up digital ecosystem in diverse industries that change user behavior for better quality of our lives. We believe that we can do more with the help of technology and analytics. That's why we need you to help us unlock our massive potential underlying our data and resources. The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Report directly to Head of Supply Chain.
- Execute monthly S&OP cycle
- Ensure all stakeholders have a good understanding in S&OP benefits & process
- Ensure S&OP meetings take place: at the right time with the right attendees and, governance the discussion process to focus with the right thing,
- Prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items, and prepare escalations for S&OP management review meeting
- Demand : ensure all demand factors have been taken into consideration for unconstraint forecast: statistical forecast, latest estimated budget, sales promotion, peak, new product launch…
- Supply : ensure all supply factors have been taken into consideration for constraint supply: supplier capacity, operation capacity (DC, Transport…), optimum inventory level with ABC and SLOB analysis.
- Identify and follow up with stakeholders to close root caused and CAPA (corrective action and preventive action) to improve forecast accuracy, service level and optimum inventory, minimum OOS.
- More than 5 years experience in
+ S&OP process in multinational FMCG / Retail company
+ Proven ability to lead through cross-functions influence
- Advanced knowledge of inventory management: safety stock, re-order point, forecast bias, accuracy…
- Understanding logistics operation, retail operation is a plus
- Experience in inventory performance analysis
- Calculation of safety stock, target inventory, supply leadtime…for optimum level
- Translate target inventory level into operation capacity
- Advance presentation and communication skill
- Knowledge and understanding of planning systems, ERP and BI tools
- Strong analytic and static skills
- Fluent in English
- Creative, Collaborative, Can do attitude
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality