Working Time: Mon - Fri
Report to: Regional Sales Manager
· Responsible to meet business volume in orders, revenue, EBIT (Earnings before interest and taxes) and cashflow for assigned accounts or areas.
· Ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline.
· Identify and explore cross selling opportunities with other products lines or business areas.
· Development and execution of effective Sales and Marketing Strategy for assigned clients with distributors.
· Make sure the accuracy of revenue forecast and delivery of financial targets, orders and revenue of assigned clients.
· At least 3 year working experience as Sales Executive in Diagnostics Laboratory/Diagnostics Imaging products.
· Ability to develop new clients more than maintain current clients.
· Deep understanding about the market, with sales knowledge of healthcare market in respective industry.
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
· Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Premium healthcare package
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is one of the top Medical Device manufacturers in the world.