Navigos Search's Client is an outsourcing company founded in Switzerland, which has many close partners operating in Europe, America and Asia. They provide various categories of software & applications for enterprises.
In order to scale up their team, they are opening vacancies for Senior QA Software Engineer.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Participate in software development projects for Europe clients and ensure the compliance of software development procedures and standards.
- Conduct QA activities and prepare weekly reports and monthly reports to discuss with all team members and related departments
- Take charge of the risk management, troubleshooting issues; monitor the resolution process; keep track of the risk and issue progress for the projects.
- Support ISO department in internal assessment period and manage document regarding ISO department.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have the ability to research on software development standard and procedures, analyze the scope of work as well as the proper technique, and build up the proper process
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of software quality assurance.
- Have strong knowledge about ISO 27001 and 9001
- Have fluent English (verbally and in written), can communicate fluently with foreign clients.
The company offer many types of perks and benefits for their employees:
- Various bonus scheme, including quarter bonus, year-end bonus, bonus upon good performance or qualified certificates.
- Flexible working time (9:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Health care and sociainsurancece in accordance with national regulations.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.