Our Client is the famous brand name in garment & footwear field. Currently, we would like to look for a dynamic, active, and trustworthy Senior QA (Footwear) who will be in charge of all Quality issues related to factories and technical.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assure the supply chain is running smoothly and follow the company's compliance and quality for the whole product life cycle process.
- Have experiences in products to catch the client's requirement of standards, specification, approved samples, and testing requirements.
- Aware of risk in operation and give solution to improve the quality, efficiency, and productivity
- Understand the production/ manufacturing process and could give our the detailed level process mapping
- Knowledge of machines, equipment, capability, and capacity, could identify the key bottleneck in production
- Process management knowledge and plan to control potential risks/ issues in product quality and guest experience
- Understand the Quality Management and quality control, make plans for supporting the operation
- Follow and complete the system, review and follow effectiveness and sustainability.
- Review data and statistical analysis of production performance.
- Validate the effectiveness of roots caused analysis and corrective action, ensure a long term preventive action is identified and implemented
- Consult the vendors and factories to elevate their performance based on business needs.
- Be act as the company's branding team member being result-oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic