Our client is one of the leading financial company in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and an innovative culture. Due to their technology application advancement, they are opening for the vacancy of Senior Project Manager.
The person who takes this role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Build up detailed plans and implement IT projects as the assignment from IT Directors.
- Outline, allocate required resources for the project and keep an up-to-date record of project resources.
- Manage the project on regular basis, evaluate continuously and ensure that the overall quality of project delivery before handing over to customers.
- Regularly assess the status of the project status to timely report to IT Directors, IT PMO, sponsor and other related stakeholders.
- Proactively assess project risks and issues, establish a mitigation plan and resolution plan and timely communicate and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's or relevant degree in the field of IT, Business Management and Finance.
- Master principles, methodology, processes and advanced practices in project management.
- Have at least 7 years of experience working in the field of financial technology deployment, both applications as well as infrastructure projects.
- Have management skills and have management experience with a team that has at least 7 members.
- Have strong experience working in a fintech company or working with fintech products, banking & finance domain
- Have good command of English.
If you're interested in the vacancy, please send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. All details of the vacancy will be discussed with shortlisted candidates. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.