Navigos Search's Client is a well-known IT outsourcing company in Europe. Their offices in Vietnam currently have more than 1500 employees. Their main customers are in Europe, UK and some countries in the Asia Pacific region. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Technical Architect / Technical Team Leader for their engineering team.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Manage software development projects for the full cycle, including planning, budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
- Coordinate with other managers, other teams and external related parties such as outsource/offshore team and customers to efficiently manage the resource, the process and the quality of the project
- Manage the team to implement projects
- Create reports on the project on a weekly/monthly basis, or upon request
- Complete other relevant tasks requested by BOD
- Participate in preparing for bidding activities
- Have a bachelor degree in the field of IT, computer science or related fields and have a broad knowledge about IT
- Have experience leading a project team of 20 - 50 people
Have at least 8 years of working experience in the field of IT
- Have hands-on experience with various software development methodologies
- Have project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English
- PMP certificate is preferable
- UML knowledge is a plus
Please note that this vacancy is only opened for Vietnamese.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.