- Designing and making technical document for proposal to submit to customer.
- Support sales to present or explain to customer for proposal.
- Follow up, managing project progress and make prompt action to ensure it on schedule, meet customer demand.
- Solve the trouble occur while the projects are on process (if any) by cooperating with other colleges in team.
- Installing software for IT equipment such as: Application software for PC, Software for Server.
- Installing driver for hardware such as Printer, USB…
- Config for WAN and security equipment such as Router, Firewall…
- Delivery equipment to customer at schedule assigned by Managers.
- Take responsibility of the technical of whole projects even after finish.
- Maintaining and developing the close, good relationship with customer for long term business opportunities.
- Make troubleshooting for customer if any.
- Give IT consult to customer if request.
- Support for customer after sales in case of trouble or warranty.
- University/College graduated
- Good English communication
- Over 3 year experience in IT field
- Excellent IT skill and knowledge of PC, Server (Windows OS is main, Linux is a plus), Network equipment (Router, Switch, Firewall and etc.)
- Optional Skill and Knowledge: PABX (PBX), Access Control, Security Camera, Cabling (LAN/Tel), Power (Electricity), Software Development, Operation Work (Monitoring, helpdesk or etc), IP-VPN and Internet VPN, WAN design including Leased line, MPLS and etc
Our client is a major Japanese communications and IT solutions provider. Company provides comprehensive global and local ICT solution services and supports business development in Vietnam using close teamwork with Headquarters, Singapore (the regional Headquarters) and other subsidiaries in this region. Company offers variety of high quality solutions - from international network services to LAN to the supply of a single PC unit - that meet customer needs.