Our Client is the famous brand name in garment & textile field. Currently, due to the expand purpose, we would like to look for dynamic, active and trustworthy and experienced Production Planner who will be in charge the Planning's process of our company.
The goal is to manage Planning procedures for our brand in Vietnam (Hanoi office)
- Prepare and forecast the capacity reports and on practices, data.
- Co-operate with related parties (clients/ vendor/ factories, and others department and managers) to manage and adjust capacity reports
- Arrange orders following the vendors, mills, factories and clients' agreement
- Ensure capacity's agreement fit with timelines, demand, and stability with related parties
- Implement commitment contract based on agreement with related parties
- Minimize the difference between planning and actual practice; working with related parties for the necessary action plan, and adjustment
- Find solutions to minimize lead times, and enhance productivities
- Closely follow process and update information with related parties in the right time
- Monitor and follow schedules with related parties
- System management
- Perform other duties as assigned by managers.