- Manage the daily business activities of the department, including but not limited to:
- Perfect SOP for team (Customer SOP & team process) and follow up the implementation.
- Building up KPI to monitor/control staff's productivity and mange the implementation with team
- Together with AM & Manager, Follow up staff's workload to have the most accurate assessment of the work of each individual.
- re-Allocate / Job Rotation solution when needed to balance workload and develop staff
- Training / coaching staff to enhance staff's skills and improve the quality of service
- Control the cost of the department including admin fees to be in line with the Budget
- Control non-compliance. Review incident report with Manager/team,
- Manage/analyse procurement activities, give support in rate negotiating with suppliers or with RHQ/GHQ, achieving optimum results.
- Arrange team building, team spirit through team building activities
- Receive instructions from management level, deploy to Manager / AM to implement
- Carying out PDCA
Together with Manager / AM
- Collaborate with the Agencies, RHQ / GHQ to meet the requirements of customer as well as together development
- On time Sharing market information, RHQ / GHQ tutorials (new process, news, system,…) for the group -BD/Management
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers to improve quality as well as find opportunities for service development
Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required. (Revenue, Cost, profit, ...) together with the performance analysis
- Report to higher management for out-of-jurisdiction, any new proposal for productivity, quality of service improvement
- Analyze the arising issues for the timely management level with countermeasures to resolve as well as prevention plan
- HR planning: recruitment, replacement, development* Build good and solid relationships with service providers
- Together with other div, support BD in finding new customers, expanding business with existing customers
- Set up clear plan / strategy. Do most efforts to achieve the company's proposed budget
- Market research, sharing of new information / regulations for management / staff with the purpose of contributing to the development of the company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Staff KPI
- Conduct Performance appraisal for individual together with Manager as per HR's guidance.
- University of economic, foreign trade, maritime, biz administration
- At least 7 years experience in Forwarding, Logistics field
- At least 3 years experience in managerial position
- Management skill
- Ability to work in an int'l environment
- Strategic thinking, Strong adaptability
- Demonstration skills, case management and solutions
- Working under high pressure