Navigos Search's Client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for a Senior Multimedia Graphics Engineer
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Support on solving Technical problems for developer OEMs in Vietnam and international clients.
- Troubleshooting and solve Multimedia Graphics problem from low 3D graphics driver and debug to UI content optimizations.
- Frequently communicate with Tech team to reduce the root cause and fix the issue for client.
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in Telecommunication Engineering or related field.
- More than 3 years working experience in embedded system development
- Design of OpenGL ES/OpenVG/OpenCL/X11 graphics solution
- Experience in the hardware accelerated 3D/2D graphics solutions and driver level performance profiling.
- Solid experience in graphics systems level debugging and analyse performance logically
- Nice to have knowledge of embedded system on Android, Linux OS
- Excellent social skills and interpersonal skills, highly motivated with cross-functional team.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.