Our client is a company founded in Silicon Valley, USA and have been thriving in Vietnam. In order to meet the demand of big European and American companies, they are looking
for a Mobile Game Producer Manager whose main responsibilities are:
- Manage the internal teams which are in charge of the full game development, includes the product pipeline and live operations;
- Set up the general and detailed specifications;
- Provide supervision, support and issue resolution for the team.
- Control the technical quality and ensure the best performance of the project,
- Conduct clear communication and report in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in mobile development and at least 5 year of professional experience in game project management.
- Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market,
- Strong programming knowledge in C#, Java or C++, Unity and ability to use versioning tools : SVN / GIT is an advantage.
- Strong command of English.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage.
- Attractive salary and benefits, 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Working in an international, exciting and professional working environment
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Health Insurance package
- English/Vietnamese classes with native teacher
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ