WHAT WE CAN OFFER
* Competitive salary ($2000- $4000), with up to 14 months of salary.
* Salary review once a year.
* Annual luxury Kick-off vacation;
* International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
* Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, GYM, English…).
* Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
* AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
* Relevant training will be provided at the company's expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
* Opportunity to travel and work with sister companies in Denmark, Sweden and Spain.
* Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday). 12 days annual leave.
* Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits;
And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Navigos Search's client are looking for candidates to fill a Senior Java Developer position to maintain and develop their core IT systems, which are functioning 24x7 to service clients from all around the world, as well as 700+ internal staffs.
Would you like to be a part of international group function team and do you have the skills and experience to be a true inspiration for their clients and colleagues? Then you might be their new System Developer.
You will be part of an agile and high performing development team building our core system to support the end-to-end business workflow. The core system includes a customized ERP system at heart and many surrounding applications, back-end services and our own API to integrate with external systems. Your task will range from automating an internal manual process for better efficiency, to developing a new feature or application to support new product launching, or making an integration with client's or external systems.
Our development team uses Scrum and loves high quality code by exercising code review, automated test and deployment in all projects. You will be working with international colleagues on daily basis as we have development teams in Europe and Vietnam. You might also work with some of our outsourcing partners.
Your primary work place will be in Hanoi, Vietnam, but a few travels to our offices in Europe must be expected. The primary working language is English.
Your typical tasks in office will be like:
* Work with Product Owner to clarify task requirement
* Participate in the development including coding, testing, unit-testing and code reviewing
* Trouble shoot system's issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solution
* Deploy bug fixes and feature releases
* Must be highly experienced developer, having minimum of 8 years professional experience. A proven track record with international organizations or studying is desirable.
* Proven skills in creating scalable and resilient software designs.
* Ability to follow established architectural guidelines for both design and implementation.
* Experienced with utilising standard design patterns.
* Experienced with system integrations and APIs.
* Having worked with microservices would be an advantage.
* Must be used to working with (and enjoy) Test Automation, Scrum.
* Current technologies in used include Java enterprise applications, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Amazon Webservices, Groovy and Grails. The more you know the better; otherwise we can help to bridge the gaps.
* Self-motivated with good team skills. Enthusiastic and interested in learning and applying new technologies.
* Fluent communication in English, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates please kindly send your most updated CV or call 0904.713.086 for more info.
|Salary||US$2000 - US$4000 per month|
|Contact:||Bui Thi Lan Phuong|
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Sorry, this job is no longer available