Senior HRBP Staff
- Talent Acquisition
- Based on company's strategy, do the end-to-end Talent Acquisition process in order to reach target.
- Effective select and use the recruitment channels to full fill requirement
- Build up the active recruitment channels with networks, headhunting. Develop candidates and maintain the strong network with potential candidates
- Gain the good knowledge of market trends and company in same industrial for proper advice and consultant
- Deeply understand about the company's activities and resource challenges to have properly plan, prioritize action and needs.
- Give instruction lessons to new comers, ensure their integration,
- Coordinate and develop strategic partnership with related parties: Hiring partners…
- Schedule the event plan (Job fairs, seminars…), make sure the efficiency of events
- Qualify and set the contents of job descriptions, advertising articles for recruitment purpose
2) Compensations & Benefits
- Manage Compensation & Benefit tasks, ensure the accurate and follow the labor law, company policies and timely of Payroll, Compulsory insurances, employee benefit, Employment Contract. Monthly payroll and ensure timely and accurately
- HRIS support (communicated with regional HR team)
- Ensure the accuracy of reporting and analysis, protect the integrity of HR system
- Control data of employees in system and files and records and manage hard - copy of personnel date for hiring, transferring, leaving and resigning
- Co-operate, follow up with Department head to handle the evaluation process for probation, renewal to prepare labor contract
3) Performance Management
- Able to deliver Performance Management session and follow up Performance Management as per group and region guidelines
Other duties as request
- University Degree required preferably in business administration or human resources management
- HRBP and HR experiences in multi-national organization covering all around HR general function with around 3-8 years experiences.
- Have solid experience in administering the Human Resources Policies & best Practices, Company Rules & Regulation and labor regulation.
- Open minded and flexible
- Negotiable and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Individual leadership, professional manner and self-confident and Initiative
- People sensitivity, well organized, detailed, analytical mind, proactive and positive thinking
- Eager to learn and willing to experience various work exposure
- Based in Hanoi office (travel requested), working independently and reporting to HR Manager.