- Managing the People and Culture track of the business project to establish operations in Vietnam and other countries as they arise.
- Managing employee life-cycle processes including engagement and workforce analysis
- Ensuring that processes, systems, policies and practices are established and aligned to the Group and local legislation in all new and existing international markets.
- Partner with and support business managers and People and Culture teams of ISC and International Markets to build strong decision making capability regarding people decisions.
- Delivery of strategic people and culture projects and initiatives including
- Employee engagement, culture plans
- Talent Management
- Performance and Development Planning and review
- Ensure International businesses are aligned with group while ensuring market specific requirements are reflected
- Understand and support business safety strategy by fostering a workplace culture in which team members and team leaders work together to ensure workplace safely
- Strong at Vietnamese labor laws
- Preferable if candidates has experience working in Singapore or other countries.
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Human Resource Management or other
- Speak, read and write Vietnamese and English
- HR Manager level in manufacturing / FMCG
- In-depth understanding of Vietnam Employment legislation
- Interviewing / recruitment
- Proactive customer/ business partner support