As a fundraising officer, you will be responsible for supporting the fundraising team in maximising and managing funds by researching potential donors and partner, building strong relationship and promoting the great work that the organisation does.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Carry out in-depth research to map and track donors and partners, ensure the most suitable sources/ donors are prioritised.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with partners, involve them in developing proposal for fundraising.
- Develop and implement the donor engagement plan to maintain good relations with donors and maximise long-term income.
- Write clear, concise, compelling proposals and submit high quality funding applications in a timely manner.
- Meet with donor and effectively present them on the organisational work, vision and proposal.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the proposal budget and later, project efficiency.
- Coordinate with the organisations, partners and donors to generating funds to meet agreed annual target.
- Conduct trainings in fundraising and fund management.