We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer inclined to front-end to join some of our latest projects related to data management, which are crucial and will bring much value to our company
- Be responsible for building large-scale distributed systems that centralize our data objects, integrate with other systems via API services and automate business processes within the data organization.
- You will work closely with other talented software engineers and take part in the UI/UX portion of these applications.
- You will also be responsible for the full web development life cycle from analyzing requirements, architecture design, database design, coding back-end and front-end frameworks, testing, deploying and maintaining applications.
The requirements are as following:
- 5+ years of hands-on industry experience developing scalable and robust software applications in web environments including exposure to front-end stacks.
- Advanced experience with client side frameworks or libraries that interact with server side APIs such as jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, Vuejs, TypeScript, etc.
- Advanced experience in building real-time interactive UI applications based on WebSocket
- Good understanding about at least one web server framework.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking.
- Ability to design detailed user's features based on high-level requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience