1. Booking receipts & refund payments
- Receipt booking.
- Refund payment
- Bank reconciliation
2. Manage intermediary accounts (coinsurance/broker/agent)-HCM transactions
- Prepare statement of accounts with other parties (co-insurer/broker/agent)
- Collection/Payment of premium/commission.
- Debtor management and reporting
3. Invoice and VAT declaration
- Back up issuing VAT invoices
- VAT reconciliation and declaration
- Month end adjustment
4. Fixed asset management:
- Fixed asset stock take
- Fixed asset report
5. Other works as assigned by managers.
- University Graduation in Accounting
- Professional certificate is preferable
- English fluency
- Well understanding of international accounting practices and local accounting practices
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 3 year experience in Accounting works, experience in insurance is a plus but not a must
· Applying Technical knowledge
· Being Ethical and Compliant
· Collaborative Relationships
· Communicating with impact
· Customer Focus
· Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
· Driving Results
· Managing Execution
· Problem Solving.