Navigos Search's Client is a leading company in Big Data and AI. Their mission is to developing and deploying core systems of corporation for handling Big Data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
Currently, they are looking for talented Senior Data Engineer.
- Handle big data for a large Japanese corporation
- Develop products for Vietnam and Southeast Asia
- Participate in optimal performance for SQL queries on large amounts of data (HiveSQL)
- Handling medium to difficult requirements
- Propose ideas for performance improvement, cost optimization
- Train new members
- Over 3 years of experience in working with Python
- Over 3 years of experience in working with Apache Hive (Hive SQL)
- Experience in working with Linux, AWS (RDS, S3)
- Proficient in using Git, Git flow
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in working with Amazon Redshift
- Experience in working Treasure Data
- Understand English or Japanese documents
- A team player and independent worker
- Work under high pressure with quality
- Proactive and responsible
- Passionate and talented colleagues with big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Training programs
- Clear career path and self-development orientation.
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips
- Japanese language class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Casual dress code
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality