Our client is an E-commerce company which widely and highly trusted due to its large scale of products range and suppliers.
We are searching for a professional and skilful individual to fill the role of Senior Operations Manager. The purpose of the role is to manage the operation team which has hundreds of staffs to ensure the efficiency and smoothness of the customer orders.
The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Manage the daily operations of transaction coordination activities and customer services.
- Define and resolve the issues and problems encountered by customers, merchants or partners during the order processes.
- Ensure the friction and transaction abandonment are kept at minimum level.
- Monitor and assess the operational performance, identify the gaps in operations management, propose and implement the effective procedures, policies, and standards for operational processes.
- Ensure the low cost through process optimization while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or higher degree
- Have at least 5 years in Customer service/ Call Center, at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Have strong leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Be adaptable and flexible at work, able to work under pressure and able to handle emergent and complex situations
- Be a detail-driven person
- Have solid experience in logistics services, used to manage a large scale logistics team
- Fluent in English
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
If you are a dynamic, open-minded person with a start-up mindset, we want to hear from you. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality