Our client is a company founded in Silicon Valley, USA. They provide various IT products and services such as quality assurance, applications and software development, content moderation
Their office in Hanoi is urgently looking for a Senior Content Moderation Manager in order to assure the quality of the user-generated contents. The scale of the contents is international and the manager will need the manage more than 1000 people.
The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Administrate and directly participate in the content moderation process, including analysing, reviewing and scoring the user-generated contents.
- Manage the team, provide proper leadership, ensure the team spirit as well as the performance of the team.
- Monitor, report on and analysis the performance of the team to the managers.
- Work with agents to handle their queries, such as defining their systems and tools or clarify the policy guidelines.
- Review the marking of the centres that in line with the moderation instructions and determine whether any adjustment should be made
- Review each report of the Center to summarize and record the recommended adjustments.
The company offers their employees the chance to develop their expertise on many projects, with many attractive benefits, such as:
- Attractive salary package with 13th-month salary and other additional bonus
- Health insurance and other insurances regarding national regulations, plus annual health check and flu vaccination
- Technical training and English classes sponsored by the company
- Other team building activities in the game room and in-house classes (table tennis, yoga, Zumba,...)
You are the one we are looking for if you meet these requirements:
- Have at least 7 years of experience in community moderation, customer support or content curation; including at least 6 years in management roles of a large-scaled team.
- Have experience working with content management methods and tools
- Analytically-minded and detail-oriented
- Have the ability to handle multitask, can prioritize and give solutions to the conflicts efficiently.
- Have good command of English. Additional language would be a plus.
Applications will be treated in total confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.