Our client is a Fintech Company is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will lead a dynamic team to expand business connection to prospect customers. If you are looking for such a chance to challenge yourself, you would love to try this opportunity.
- Strategies & Business planning:
- Develop quarterly and annually strategies and business plans
- Consulting Board of Directors on business plans in accordance to market changes
- Analyze and evaluate the market, competitors to initiate proposals for new product & services development
- Team organization:
- Manage team member by providing guidelines and motivating for best performance
- Assign appropriate KPI to the staff and perform the evaluation according to the Regulation.
- Team training and development.
- Where necessary, advise on organizational development such as merger, restructure division or establishment new department
- In charge of price policy and management in line with market fluctuations
- Make business reports and assess, analyze problems and provide solutions to promote business
- Recognize and detect suboptimal points in the activity to make suggestions or improvement requests
- Directing the settlement of difficult problems, problems, arising, to accelerate.
- Negotiate contracts with partner, customers
- Analysize and understand customers' requirements so as to initiate possible solutions