- Receive, analyze and proactively advise technology requirements for professional divisions.
- In charge of receiving development requirements, improving products, processes, features; researching and analyzing these requirements for business units, discussing with the development department to design solutions for this requirement, elaborate a language specification that is tailored to the developer; Ensure development requirements are clear and feasible in terms of technology.
- Take the initiative in advising professional divisions on development orientation, improving existing products, thereby contributing to the development of new technology products to meet the requirements of professional operations while exploiting the maximum features. of the technology system.
- Prepare documentation, documentation for development and transfer to the programming department.
- Coordinate with the development unit to check the development results, ensuring compliance with the content requirements agreed with the business unit.
- Compile and publish user manuals for end-user technology products.
- Participate in product training, technical features for IT support, and professional staff if necessary.
- Perform the task of analysis and professional advice for the technology projects assigned to participate.
- Participate in technology projects with the role of analysis and professional advice as assigned by the department.