Navigos Search's Client is an outsourcing company founded in Switzerland, which has many close partners operating in Europe, America and Asia. They provide various categories of software & applications for enterprises.
In order to scale up their team, they are opening vacancies for Senior Android Developers.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Participate in software development projects for Europe clients
- Research proper technology to apply in product development according to clients' requirements
- Cooperate with other team members to analyze, design and deploy the applications and products.
- Work with project managers to actively assess the working results and propose improvement ideas
- Support the team leader to manage the team, participate in training on job, supporting and providing supervision for junior testers in the team.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Android application development, have a solid understanding of software development process, have experience organize and build up suitable code unit tests for GUI.
- Have experience in project management.
- Have good knowledge and experience with data management
- Have fluent English (verbally and in written), can communicate fluently with foreign clients.
- Can work with a professional manner, be an independent and responsible team member.
The company offer many types of perks and benefits for their employees:
- Various bonus scheme, including quarter bonus, year-end bonus, bonus upon good performance or qualified certificates.
- Flexible working time (9:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Health care and social insurance in accordance with national regulations.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.