1. Business Planning
- Developing, organizing and implementing business plan, annual action programs for the customer segmentation
- Managing business result, action program, be responsible for business result of segments,
sub-segments, business programs.
2. Customer Segmentation
- Developing criteria to segment customers (including sub-segments)
- Researching and analyzing to understand the characteristic and demands, identifying the potential for each segment/ sub-segment and setting the corresponding price requirements.
- Leading the development and management of sales and sales stimulation programs
- Searching and developing potential sources of Customers for sales force (through developing relationships with associations, branches, industrial zones, economic zones ...).
3. The effectiveness of customer segmentation
- Orienting business policy, setting requirements for business programs, products, sales channels, risk management requirements for segments.
- Building business models for key segments (approaching methods, value chain identification, crosssales, requirements for sales channels, sales team, sales support)
- Managing the effectiveness of each segment/ sub-segment (revenue, cost, profit, overdue debt ...)
- Developing the process, tools, managing the effectiveness of exploitation of potential customers list
4. Customer Care
- Building policies and standards for service quality
- Organizing and implementing customer care programs by segment/ sub-segment (customer loyalty, main transactions ...)
- Build programs to promote products and business programs
- Implementing the communication and advertising of products and sales programs of Business Banking
5. Human resources development
- Managing and training to enhance staff capability
- Building qualified human resources