- Responsible for the coordination between planning and production.
- Continuously strives to create a learning atmosphere in the production team.
- Enhance cooperation and communication in farm between workers, team leaders and supervisors.
- Develops and maintains long term labor planning based on production planning.
- Adjust labor planning based on actual production.
- Overview farming aspects from research activities executed at the production farm location.
- The production manager manages the head growers, crop labor coordinator, QMS manager, traceability coordinator, QA and lab employees.
- The production manager will organize and manage weekly meetings with relevant staff.
- Reports to the Production director.
- Good English speaking and writing ability.
- Fluent English.
- Senior attitude, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has a Bachelor or University Degree in Agriculture or a related field with proven experience in vegetable cultivation and/or seed production.