Our client is a foreign R&D company with around 300 employees in Hanoi, planning to scale up to 400. They are having some new potential projects to focus on security and looking for talented guys to join them. The job responsibilities are as following:
- Fortify, protect, prevent the embedded systems against penetration by hackers ;
- Responsible for cyber security ruleset test and Issue tracking & follow-up;
- Comply with the processes and methodologies.
1. General requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Knowledge of the network stack in the kernel level according to the OSI 7 Layers;
- Experience of developing automated scripts diagnosing the network vulnerabilities;
- Knowledge in information security principles and practices (network security, cryptography, etc.) and apply those for the purpose of data protection;
- Knowledge of solution integration and application development;
- Understanding and experience of protocols dedicated to the car environment (DoIP, SOME/IP, Car Play, Android Auto);
- Understanding and experience of ECUs communicating with not only in-vehicle network but also external network (physical and logical connections);
- Knowledge in developing tools (Jira, Git, Gerrit, Yocto, Linux);
- Fluent business English writing and speaking skills to have cyber security technical conference call sessions with other teams
- 3 years+ of experience in cyber security field.
- Skill of performance troubleshooting and optimization;
- Knowledge in networking load balancing and monitoring tools;
- Knowledge with any programing or scripting language is preferred;
- Win experience in hacking competitions or experience of bug bounties;
- Ability to develop programs quickly the state-of-the-art technologies and principles of papers;
- CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, CISM or related cyber security certification is a plus.