· Defining and implementing the strategic sales plans to achieve the sales targets in full partnership with the countries and the global pet care teams.
· Collaborate and support the country General Managers and Petcare teams to develop and execute the local sales strategies.
· Participate in the Annual Budget preparation and Forecast updates.
· With the support from the countries, global and marketing Pet Care, build the market intelligence database to identify the opportunities, improvements, levers of development and other clients' needs about the marketing mix.
· Design the global new product launch plans, in close cooperation with countries and Marketing Pet Care and supervise the implementation at each country.
· Collaborate with Marketing Pet Food and Global to the Innovation Process / New Product development with client and channels insights for each country, to ensure the success of the launch plans.
· Build and increase the distribution network in the region by seeking new distributors and growth projects with commercial partners.
· Develop new channels, such as modern trade and e-commerce, to optimize the channel mix on each country and market.
· Ensure the products are available within the targeted markets (registration, sales forecast, local regulations…) with direct responsibility of distribution/export business within South East Asia, working closely with exporting country operations teams.
· Based on local market information and needs, together with Marketing Pet Care, define the pricing structure and strategy and develop the corresponding commercial policy for discounts and rebates.
· University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Animal Science or Animal Nutrition.
· MBA or Marketing Master degree highly desirable.
· 8 to 10 years' experience in international and multicultural working environment, multinational companies, ideally from Pet Care or FMCG.
· Must be fluent in English and another Asian language spoken and written. Other language is a plus.
· Should work with or know about modern trade, traditional channels, e-commerce sales, market information tools.
· Ability to organize teams, tolerance to frustration, dynamic, work under pressure, good personal relationships and personnel development.
· Frequent business trips within the Asia zone and abroad are required