Our client is a big corporation which operates in various fields and focuses on F&B industry. Due to enhance the internal operation, they are urgently looking for an SAP Manager.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Manage and provide proper leadership for the SAP team.
- Manage the operation and ensure the stability of the SAP system.
- Apply new technologies and proper tools to the SAP system to improve it continuously in accordance with business requirements.
- Integrate other related software with the SAP system to ensure the internal operation is managed efficiently.
- Deploy SAP-related projects for the group's subsidiaries
- Complete other relevant tasks assigned by the IT Director of the group and report to the IT Director of the group.
Our employees are entitled to many competitive benefits, such as 13th-month bonus, advanced health care program and travel allowance.
Please apply if you meet these requirements:
- Have at least 8 years working with SAP system, including various types of modules.
- Have the ability to work with ABAP
- Have the ability to configure with MM, SD, FI, and CO modules, understanding PP and QM is a plus
- Have a strong understanding of PI
- Have strong management skills and solving-problem skills
- Be honest, enthusiastic and highly committed
- Have experience working in an international environment is prefer
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality