· Planning: Actively coordinating with Business Development Department and General Agency office in planning agent training activities in the area assigned monthly
· Training: Directly train programs according to the program and orientation of the company in the assigned area in order to develop the training team.
· Supervising: Assign and monitor the training activities of collaborative coaching staff to ensure that the training classes follow the plan and reach the company's standard quality.
· Business support: Supporting business promotion activities in 48H, Group Presentation, Business Opportunities Presentation together with the Business Development Department and General Agents office and other duties assigned by the Head of Coach Practice Area.
· Building internal and external relationships: Building relationships and maintaining close and effective cooperation with relevant departments and Ministry of Finance officials in the assigned regions and regions.
· Other tasks / projects assigned by Management levels
· Bachelor’s degree
· Training experience in Finance, Insurance, Banking, FMCG, Hospitality or relevant industries.
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Good at English is a plus
· Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
· Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously