Location: Dist 1, HCMC
Working Time: 9:00AM – 22:00PM (work by shift, 8h/shift) – 1 day off/ week
Report to: General Manager (Japanese)
- Providing proposals and serving customers to enrich the lives of customers as an interior-related specialist salesperson.
- Collecting Market and Customer information for sales advice and approach
- Learning and exploring not only branch's products but also information of other companies and having well knowledge of the living environment.
- Planning and executing floor sales of furniture section
- Analyze data and set monthly and weekly planning strategy and execution plan for the stores
- English skill (Business class)- above TOIEC 700 TOEFL 80
- At least 1 year of experience in sales of furniture and other interior products in the retail industry
- Person who respect teamwork and understand the role of the store.
- Person who are always eager to improve and feel rewarded for their growth.
- Person who feel rewarded by making people happy.
- Person who are good at numerical values, think and manage PDCA to achieve their goals and solve problems
- Person who can spread their good skills to other staffs in your store.
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
- Overseas training opportunities
- Travel & on-site trips opportunities
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company which sells a wide variety of household and consumer goods.
It is distinguished by its design minimalism, emphasis on recycling, avoidance of waste in production and packaging, and no-logo or "no-brand" policy.