Our client is a 100% FDI food manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of sales performance regarding international clients in the America, Europe, Australia, Japan... This position will report directly to Sales manager and BOD in English.
The position is based 30km from the centre of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing accounts, focusing on international food processing manufacturer
- Achieve monthly, yearly sales target
- Supervise 2 junior sales staffs (Vietnamese native, speaking )
- Review import-export and sales plan. Stay updated of market trends and prepare sales reports
- Provide after sales service. Co-ordinate and co-operate with other departments and vendors, suppliers, forwarders to follow the sales orders and solve problems (production timing, transportation, exporting…)
- Prepare, conduct and participate in marketing events such as exhibitions
- Develop new accounts after being familiar with the business nature, in about 1-2 years
(to be discussed further during interview)
- Visa, working permit and flights prepared by the company. Insurance paid by the company
- Lunch and transportation allowances excluded from salary
- Salary to be negotiated, estimated monthly salary $3000 - $5000 in GROSS
- Performance bonus, excluded from monthly salary
- Standard annual bonus equivalent to at least salary for 1 months
- Minimum 12 days annual paid leave
Working hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and 2 Saturdays per month