- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products;
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment.
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to set Operational plan for future periods and perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update SEA Marketing Manager of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for Vietnam market.
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
Lock in Key Relationships
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as current submitters to develop business
- Balance the short term operational needs with the long term organizational needs of the business.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies; such as management of Platinum Elite Accounts as well as opening new accounts and assist customers to achieve sales, distribution and display objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Demonstrated leadership