- Managing and operating the Sales - Export department
- Organize construction and improvement of organization / personnel / process ... Sales - Export department;
- Planning / coordinating export products for international market distribution
- Market management, survey, information gathering, data analysis and reporting to the Executive Director on issues related to export activities such as markets, goods, prices, customer, ...
- Look for business / customer opportunities in countries to boost export products
- Trading, negotiating with foreign partners to develop and sign contracts
- Building sustainable relationships between the Company and transport agencies and concerned agencies
- Advising the Managing Director: Business strategy in each stage of the market: market research (needs, rivals, policies, prices ...), proposing feasible solutions.
- Real monitoring of activities complying with international import and export laws related to export goods (shipping / documents / tariffs ...)
- Review / propose the conditions of products (standards / quality / product characteristics ...) in accordance with the conditions of the host country to serve the business effectively.
- Experience in studying or working related to Foreign Trade, MBA priority
- Experience in negotiating / negotiating, establishing business relations and developing with foreign partners.
- Understanding the Food market and consumption.
- Good knowledge of international business and trade. Grasp, analyze & see the characteristics of regional and international trade laws.
- Fluent English, Chinese preferred.
- Ability to work well with people, communicate effectively, be under good pressure and willing to go on business.