Navigos Search's Client is a financial IT solutions provider for a financial corporation in Asia-Pacific and beyond. They have more than 10 years of experience servicing well-known banks in the region. Due to market expansion, they are urgently looking for a Sales Manager based in Hanoi.
The responsibilities of the roles are to manage sales activities in the country, including business development, promotion and implement sales programs and activities to exceed revenue and margin objectives for the country. The responsibilities include, but not only limited to:
- Research the market, participate in setting the proper target and manage the full sales cycle to ensure the revenue and gross margin meet the target, meanwhile, maintain the on-time collection.
- Manage and directly participate in relationships development with customers, partners and analysts.
- Directly participate in sales strategy implementation
- Coordinate with team members and other departments (located abroad) in the interest of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the discipline according to the sales process: correct documentation, calling and meeting quality, proactive and effective customers care, weekly/monthly report,...
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of business
- Have at least 6 years of experience in relevant positions.
- Have background knowledge in both finance, banking and software.
- Have outstanding relationship management skills, communication skills, negotiation skills and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to work independently
- Have excellent conduct of English.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.