Sales Manager for Insurance Corporation, directly working with Bankers in Banks.
- Conduct training - coaching - sharing on products as well as sales skills at branch level.
- Be responsible for training and coaching Banker staff directly through on job training activities.
- Provide support for bank staff on how to using internal systems
- Support Bankers in consulting, handling objections and closing deals.
- Support the operations regarding to insurance policy and insurance transactions
- Jointly take care of customers with bank staff
- Conduct/support sales activities (such as group presentation, sales workshop, event…etc)
- Build up relationship with internal departments and Bank Partners to support insurance activities at bank branches.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in Economics, Administration, Marketing, Insurance, Finance and Banking
- At least 1 year working as sales supervisor preferably in insurance, banking, finance
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
- Problem solving skill
- Planning and organizing skills