- Coach, lead and motivate staff to reach personal and departmental, and area goals
- Fulfill targets set for yourself and sales team as well as growth targets for volume and market share for Sales Department
- Perform market research and analysis, develop and implement strategy, communicate company policy to sales team.
- Promote sales of ocean freight, air freight, consolidation, customs clearance and domestic logistics service
-Building strong relationship with current & potential customers, attend customer's inquiries.
- Increase awareness of company brand and capability in local market
- Report to General Director
- At least 4 year experience as a sales management position in freight forwarding
- Good knowledge of international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics
- Good knowledge of Incoterms, cargo insurance, L/C
- An excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Work independently or in a group with high pressure
- Good communications, negotiation and coaching skill
- Strong command of spoken and written English, Chinese Mandarin speaking is preferable.
- Windows and Microsoft Office