Education: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business, management or related field,
Experience: At least 5 years' experience in the Consumer Product Testing business especially in the Softline and Footwear areas with proven sales records.
Job skills and requirements:
- The candidate must have good personal connections with factories, brands or buying houses.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- The candidate will take the sales numbers and analyze them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies. Good analytical skills will help you set proper goals.
- The candidate might need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients. Customer service skills will be necessary.
- A big part of sales and leadership is communication. The candidate will need to be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and team members understand his/her direction and recommendations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.