- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the CEO.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
- University graduated.
- Over 05 years working experience as a Sales manager in freight forwarder field.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals, sales planning & Negotiation.
- Proficient in communicate (Vietnamese & English skills).
- Ability to work well under pressure and good problem solving skill.
- Working in friendly, dynamic & professional environment.
- Promotion opportunity if long-term commitment.
- Competitive salary, Sales commission.
- Salary review: at least 1 time/year, minimum 5%.
- Company allowance: social/ health insurance, legal annual leave, holiday, sales-profit bonus, year-end bonus, travel...