- Sales of Industrial Tools range to OEM and Tier1 (Supplier for MVI customers)
in the designated area in consistency with Tools and Assembly System - MVI
division and South East Asia marketing strategies, goals and targets.
- Increase territory sales and market share in the assigned area and to provide assistance
in the other area when required by Business Line Manager.
- Working closely with our Distributor in the region to create value for the customer.
- Develop and enhance good working relationship with all key accounts in the area,
potential customers as well as internal colleagues in order to grow the business
in the region.
- Maintain excellent; up-to date record system for accounts and products and to have
a territory continuity strategy on file.
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to the Business Line Manager,
such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products, relative the
success of marking strategies and programs for the territory.
- Excellent sales record from similar position selling high quality products to
- Previous experience from working in a foreign company is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in the Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills.