Location: Bien Hoa
Working Time: Mon - Sat morning
Report to: Sales Manager
· Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and goals, and establish a plan for achieving them;
· Build and maintain strong, current strategic customer relationship and develop new customers;
· Understand customer business needs, and build short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
· Completed sales, customer requirement and market situation reports;
· Define and implement account launch plans to drive sales, including initial trial, and meet both retailer and company expectations.
· Negotiate and sign contracts according to the Company's policy;
· Diploma/Bachelor degree in related fields;
· Experience in Agri products or HORECA is an advantage;
· Good English communication skills;
· Problem solving and negotiation skills;
· Network in consumer product manufacturing/trading
· Good in Microsoft Office skill
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in agriculture industry.