- Achieve sales target set by the company
- Maintain existing customers and develop new business via new product development, business migration follow up and local service representative
- Raise quotations to customers, as appropriate, and follow progress to order completion stage
- Provide customer satisfaction by handling well routine work, servicing customer requirements and problem solving
- Maintain close working relationship with colleagues to ensure team strengths are further developed
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1+ years sales or related experience a plus.
* Proficiency in English + addition of Mandarin is an advantage
* Proficiency in assessing customer needs.
* Good negotiation skills/experience.
* Knowledge of conducting territory analysis and planning.
* Good understanding of how to manage territory business.
* Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
* Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, invoice totals, percentages, bonuses, etc.
* Ability to work as part of a team.