The candidate will report to the Factory Automation Division and will primarily be involved in the following:
- Understand sales strategy, methods, and target sales amount.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing accounts while developing new account.
- Actively communicate and visit several customers and maximize sales amount to each account.
- Secure new business and provide good after sales service
- Provide technical advice related to product enquiries.
- Keep abreast of market trends and developments in order to execute effective sales strategies.
- Prepare and submit sales reports.
- Prepared and participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions and road shows.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is preferred.
(In addition, it is desirable if can speak Japanese or Chinese)
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering
- 1 to 2 years B2B industrial sales experience
- Possess high energy and result-oriented
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Target driven and customer-centered
- Good team player