- Plan and organize weekly client visits
- Coordinate with customer for inquiries, concerns other clarification for related projects
- Prepare quotations, negotiate and conclude contracts
- Monitor proposals and report competitive activity
- Prepare monthly report from client visits, and update CRM; and or submit Quarterly Report if required by BU
- Regular customer visits and relationship building/management
- Prepare sales forecast and manage sales budget
- Gather customer feedback
- Coordinate with the specific BU for regional business solutions and needs
2. New Business Acquisition
- Develop new business through effective presentation and utilization of support group within the local SAS
3. Account Management
- Establish and maintain high level of customer satisfaction by communicating with other departments to resolve clients' issues.
- Improve client relationship by mutual confidence and reliability
- Assess to define credit terms that will likely achieve payment and retain costumers
4. Lead Generation
- Provide market know how
- Identify new market players, opportunities, gather competitors information and remain up to date with current market trends
- Bachelor Degree, major in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering is a plus.
- English level: business
- At least 2 years of experience in a lean sales team and working closely with Sales Manager
- Technical background in the grain- or flour equipment or technical food processing field or related field is a strong plus.