Field Sales Management
- Responsible for developing & achieving Branch / Region sales budget through managing Branch / Region funnel and driving subordinate teams to ensure achievement of Branch / Region sales budget.
- Responsible for Branch / Region P&L, effectively control expenses and drive down working capital.
- Manage customer relationship and promote customer satisfaction and market share growth.
- Enhance customer penetration for responsible Branch / Region, increase number and volume of transactions per customer.
- Review and approve sales forecast for Operations Department to facilitate inventory order.
- Evaluate and actively manage dealers where necessary to maximize customer penetration, and responsible for their performance to ensure alignment with company practices.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction at all times, ensure a positive brand image among customers.
- Actively evaluate regular external OUTREACH survey results and develop strategies to continuously improve on results.
- Prepare regular reports in a timely manner and attend country management meetings to review performance.
Business / Budget Planning
- Prepare and recommend Branch / Region sales budget plans for approval, with particular emphasis on constantly improving on Organization, Goals, Strategies and Measures that will enhance the effectiveness of FSS team.
- Participate in the quarterly forecast exercise and annual budget setting.
- Report against agreed KPI's to ensure that progress against the business plan is measured, and that any gaps identified are remedied if appropriate to do so.
- Set targets, performance measures and levels of accountability for all direct reports.
- Inculcate the culture of following the SPARKS methodology within the team and embrace the usage of IT apps include Dominate, SPARKS and Dashboard.
- Strong advocator of performance management and develop a performance-driven culture in the team.
- Coach and develop subordinates on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend development plans for further improvement in areas of poor performance.
- Actively create opportunities to facilitate teamwork and sharing best practices.
- Take responsibility and actively manage the screening, selection and recruitment of direct subordinates.
- Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.