In charge of sales for Housing project and make sure to achieve Sales & Marketing target.
- Self-Responsibility for sales performance Support team members
- Direct take part in/support team in selling house/doing marketing activities
- Scanning potential customers for selling houses
- Cultivate and expanding customer database and networking with potential house buyers and other parties for housing sales purpose
- Manage sales team and sales agents to achieve set assigned KPI and ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the sales team.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies and activities to promote company's image and products. (Include working closely with branding consultants)
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Taking care and keep relationship existing customers for future sales
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.
- Regularly do market intelligence and update market situation, competitors ... to support sales and MKT activities.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Reporting to higher management on sales/ marketing/activities/customer pipeline regularly.
- Above 28
- University graduated (Business Administration, Economic related faculty ...)
- Proficient in English; second language in Japanese/Chinese is a plus
- 5 years experienced and have least 2 years at manager level in the Residential Property sales & marketing business
- Deeply understanding real estate business, especially residential property market in Hai Phong
- Have good experience in sales agents' management and in implementation of residential property marketing activities (launching, sales event, on-offline advertising...)
- Have strong customer database and relation network with potential house buyers
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Hard working and get ready for business trip
- Salary: $1500-$2000
- Sales Incentives
- Other benefits following the company's policy